mindless-meatpuppetmindless-meatpuppet

AIM
teeko84

Robenstein Robenstein

Que es esto?

Me impresionó mucho su estilo de diseño pero quiero saber mas sobre el cuento....cual es el proposito del robot (¿solo construye otro robot igual?), que hará despues? Me parecia interesante como empezó....pero el final me decepcionó porque nada mas interesante iba pasar.

Pero al final....sigue haciendo animaciones pero que tenga mas plot.

Las aventuras de Mr.Coo Las aventuras de Mr.Coo

Amazing

I was very impressed about the way you were able to animate so smoothly....almost as it was something you see in tv and processed in an animation studio on a cell fram format! It's about time that Tom Fulp puts something of this calibre in the front page. I won't be surprised if you turn out to be an animation graduate going for a masters degree. Amazing job dude!

The Composer The Composer

Great quality. ;)

Well, this is one of the first few newgrounds animation submissions that was serious with the right amount of violence. Great storyline, the length was perfect (I noticed one of your reviewees said it was too long), but I wish you could have done a little bit more as far as the design of the characters. The main two were fine. The mood was great but the people in the animation doesn't convince enough of that seriousness because it is too caricaturesque/cartoony to be serious. Great job in general!

Starlight Odyssey 3Dmovie Starlight Odyssey 3Dmovie

Impressive

Hey, I must admit....one of the best 3-D Flash Animations I've seen yet.....scratch, that.....Actually.....It's the best 3D Flash animation I've seen on NG. One thing I have to admit is that it kind of brought a little bit of nostalgia of SNES version of Star Fox. It's not a bad comment. I was amazed at the slickness the feature had. And I noticed that you also used clips as/in compressed animation as well. It was hard for me to realize that until the end. The music, even though the lyrics had nothing to do with the theme, gave a perfect feel of the suit-up-before-a-big-battle sequence. I gave you a five in the rating.......and an overall 9.....it would have been a ten for the quality of 3D but hey! You are the shit!

Hate Hate

Just wondering

what's the name of the song and artist you used as BGM? As far as the cartoon.....just needed a little bit more detail on the bunny creature.....and credits would be nice

SHAGGY2.0 SHAGGY2.0

What the hell is this?

First of all, I hate comedies that are sung. Anyway, I really didn't like the fact that Shaggy wasn't even lip syncing correctly and it was quite annoying having the clip going over and over in a disorderly fashion. I won't discard the fact that it must have taken a while to get this done. But man, you could have at least tried to lip sync it as close as possible by getting certain clips instead of randomly repeating different clips that "seem" to be lip syncing.....

On a lighter note....don't you think that my bashing kinda sounds like Simon from American Idol....(I hate that show but I love Simon's bashing)

Resident Evil Music Video Resident Evil Music Video

hmm...nice try

hey, I know you really worked your ass off with this and I know that you admitted that the program you used was a POS. I liked the fact that you were able to almost sync the soundtrack with the videotrack, but really, one thing I didn't really apreciate about the video was the fact that the song didn't quite go well. I mean, the feeling was just fine but did you actually listen to the lyrics? I mean, if the lyrics at least really had some relevance to the track I would have accepted. Even though I placed overall as 7 because of effort, I really rated you 3 because it wasn't completely your creation and that the soundtrack didn't quite work well with the RE theme. So, I hope you take this as a constructive critique rather than a bad one. Keep on going with the effort because that's a major point.